LH Under Laminate Heating
Under Laminate Heating Elements
- Ultra thin LH heating elements can be installed directly under laminate and engineered wood floors providing a sole source of heat and a luxurious warm floor.
- Ideal for any room except bathrooms and wet rooms.
- Ultra thin heating film installed without the need for screed or adhesive.
- Use a combination of widths and ranges of lengths for good floor coverage in any room.
- 4m 'live' and 'neutral' cables fitted to each film.
- 6mm thick insulation and ultra thin heating film and vapour barrier ensures minimum floor build up.
- Choice of manual or programmable thermostats (ordered separately).
- DEP6 low profile insulation boards prevent downward heat loss, provide sound deadening and are a suitable 'non-abrasive' surface for LH installation (see thermostats and accessories).
- * LH must be installed into DEP6 insulation and covered entirely by VB vapour barrier.
- Manufactured by leading heating specialist BN Thermic and comes with a 10 year warranty.