Allows the use of many LED light fixtures to be powered from a battery source from a boat or caravan for example. A 12V battery has an output of 9-15V DC, the DC to DC converter takes this input but provides a 12V constant voltage.
- 2:1 wide input range
- Short circuit/Over load/Over voltage protection
- 3000VDC I/O isolation
- Cooling by free air convection
- Built in EMI filter, low ripple noise
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Fixed switching frequency at 83KHz
- Miniature profile
- Input Voltage Range: 9.2~18VDC.
- Wattage: 15W
- Input DC Current: 1.9A/12VDC typically.
- Setup, Rise, Holdup Time: 2.5s, 25ms on 12VDC & 24VDC o/p at full load.
- Over Load Protection: 105% ~ 160% rated output power
- Hiccup mode , recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
- Over Voltage Protection: Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recovertÃ¬
- Working Temperature: -10~+60Â°C (refer to output load derating curve)
- Working Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temp: Humidity -20 ~+85Â°C, 10 ~ 95% RH
- Temperature Coefficient: Â±0.03% /Â°C (0 ~ 50Â°C)
- Vibration: 10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1 cycle, 60 min. each along X, Y, Z axes
- Withstand Voltage: I/P-O/P:3KVAC, I/P-FG:1.5KVAC, O/P-FG:0.8KVAC
- Isolation Resistance: I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC
- Safety Standards: Design refer to LVD
- EMS Standards: Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-4-2,3,4,6,8;
- ENV50204, EN55024, light industry level, Criteria A
- Dimensions: 79 x 51 x 28mm
- Product Code: SD-15A-12 (SD15A12)