Aurora Enlite Uni-Fit downlights are the ideal choice for commercial lighting installations. They have higher lumen outputs than most with a range of 700 lumens up to 2250 lumens in 4 wattage types.
The compact design of the Aurora Uni-Fit range allows them to be installed in to low ceiling voids of just 70mm. They are suitable for new installations or to replace old inefficient CFL (compact fluorescent lamps) downlights. LED downlights are now cheaper to buy than CFL and they're around 45% more energy efficient.
The ThermoTec technology combines brighter, highly efficient LED chips with an aluminium heat sink that dissipates heat much faster than other products.
- Wattage and CFL comparisons:
10W = 1x18W CFL
15W = 1x26W CFL
23W = 2x18W CFL
30W = 2x26W CFL
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V, supplied with an LED driver.
- Cap / base: Integrated, non replaceable LED.
- Available in warm white 3000K and cool white 4000K.
- 10 watt 3000K 700 lms = 4000K 710 lms
- 15 watt 3000K 1075 lms = 4000K 1100 lms
- 23 watt 3000K 1750 lms = 4000K 1800 lms
- 30 watt 3000K 2200 lms = 4000K 2250 lms
- Beam angle: 100 degree beam spread.
- Position: Fixed.
- IP Rating: IP20
- CRI: 80 high colour rendering capabilities.
- Non dimmable - dimmable version now available here.
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Non fire rated. Fire hoods can be added to provide fire protection if required. Larger sizes available on request.
- Finish: White
- Pre-wired with 500mm of 2 core cable.
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours (L70)
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Availability: Usually 2-3 days