Collingwood Caiman Anti-Corrosive LED Fittings IP65
Collingwood Caiman anti-corrosive LED fittings with an integrated LED light source. Rated at IP65, LED non corrosives are suitable for use in wet and dusty environments such as warehouses.
Collingwood Caiman anti-corrosive LED fittings with an integrated LED light source. Rated at IP65, LED non corrosives are suitable for use in wet and dusty environments such as warehouses & car parks.
Constructed from IK08 impact resistant polycarbonate with stainless clips. The Collingwood Caiman series are a durable and reliable range of LED non corrosive fittings. Supplied with everything you need, they come with a 5 year guarantee and 50,000 hour life expectancy.
- AC4SS40 - 4FT Single 17W - 2500 lumens
- AC4TS40 - 4FT Twin 35W - 4600 lumens
- AC5SS40 - 5FT Single 28W - 4000 lumens
- AC5TS40 - 5FT Twin 50W - 7000 lumens
- AC6SS40 - 6FT Single 36W - 5100 lumens
- AC6TS40 - 6FT Twin 55W - 8500 lumens
- Cap Type: Integrated LED
- Colour Temperature: 4000K
- CRI: 80Ra
- Beam Angle: 125 x 105 degrees
- Dimmable: No
- Voltage: 230V AC
- IP Rating: IP65
- IK08 impact resistant
- Material: PC / Stainless Steel
- Also available in emergency and DALI on request
- Finish: Grey
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hours
- Guarantee: 5 Years
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
120 Degrees Brand Collingwood Lighting CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. 4000K Finish Grey IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Internal or External Internal/External Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours Material PC / Stainless Steel Product Type LED Non-Corrosive Series Collingwood Caiman Sku AC**S*0 Voltage 230V AC Warranty 5 Years Wattage
- AC4SS40 - 17W (1250x78x78mm) Similar to a 4Ft Single
- AC4TS40 - 35W (1250x115x78mm) Similar to a 4Ft Twin
- AC5SS40 - 28W (1570x78x78mm) Similar to a 5Ft Single
- AC5TS40 - 50W (1570x115x78mm) Similar to a 5Ft Twin
- AC6SS40 - 36W (1870x78x78mm) Similar to a 6Ft Single
- AC6TS40 - 55W (1870x115x78mm) Similar to a 6Ft Twin
- AC4SS40 - 17W
- AC4TS40 - 35W
- AC5SS40 - 28W
- AC5TS40 - 50W
- AC6SS40 - 36W
- AC6TS40 - 55W