This Danlers multi-functional controls is ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings. Programmable by Android phone (4.3 or later) or tablet via Bluetooth Smart. Easy to configure interface enabling greater energy saving, safety and security.
- Accurate ‘Real time’ clock with battery back up when powered off
- Accurately timed override ON or OFF
- Active or Passive PIR occupancy switching
- Patented ‘Intelligent’ photocell calibration
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time (BST) correction with offset adjustment
- Automatic Sunrise / Sunset prediction. This feature can be remotely adjusted via APP.
- Upload indicator to ensure successful programming.
- LED indicator for presence recognition within its detection range (can be turned off).
- Manual Group Control ON / OFF / RESUME feature on APP
- Voltage: 100 - 260Vac, 50Hz (switch mode).
- Time Lag: 10 seconds to 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Detection range: 360 degrees with 8m diameter when mounted at a 2.4m ceiling height.
Suitable for switching and dimming DALI ballasts (broadcast only) and can control up to 40mA, eg. 20 ballasts at 2mA (varies according to make and model of ballasts).
IMPORTANT: To control DALI ballasts you will require a DALI Power Supply Unit. DANLERS DALI Power Supply Unit (order code DALIPSU) is rated at 40mA (DALI standard allows 250mA maximum). The controls interface of a DALI ballast normally sources at 2mA. Please refer to your ballast instructions.
- Short Visit Time: 10 seconds to 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Lux: Enabled: 30 to 1000 lux and infinite lux (photocell inactive).
Device: 85mm diameter x 79mm
Power Supply: 120 x 50 x 32mm
- Made in the UK
- Manufacturer: Danlers
- 5 Year warranty
- Product Code: CZCEFLPDALI