Danlers TWSWINT Twilight Switch With Intelligent Photocell
- Intelligent’ Photocell
- Learns how much light is emitted by the artificial lights it is controlling
- Fine tunes the exact point at which load switches ON or OFF ensuring the desired lighting switching threshold is accurately maintained.
- Increases energy saving by reducing over illumination.
- Eliminates risk of load ‘cycling’ on/off.
- Up to 6 amps (1500W) of incandescent or mains halogen lamps.
- Up to 4 amps (1500W) of electronic and wire wound transformers, fluorescent lamps (high frequency or switch start).
- Up to 2 amps (500W) of CFL, LED Drivers and LED lamps and fittings.
- Up to 1 amp (250W) of fans.
- The photocell can be set so that lights do not switch on during the day.
- If lighting load is ON and ambient light rises above the preset threshold - the load is switched OFF. Inhibits load from switching ON if lux is greater than the preset threshold.
- Active photocell operation to maximise energy saving with overlux timer (passing cloud timer) to minimise unnecessary switching.
- Vandal resistant
- IP Rating: IP66 rating
- Photocell range: 10 lux to 1000 lux (adjustable)
- Product code: TWSWINT
- Manufacturer: Danlers