Constant current DMX driver which is available in 350ma or 700ma. Mainly used with LED ground lights or LED marker lights. Allows control via DMX controllers.
- Constant current DMX LED driver. Constant voltage version (mainly used for LED strip lights) also available. CLICK HERE.
- Choose between 350ma and 700ma versions.
- Suitable for use with single colour and RGB LED lights such as ground lights and wall lights among many other types of LED lights. For LED strip lights we recommend using the constant voltage version.
- DMX512 compliant control interface with digital, select-able display.
- Three channel or four channel output select-able.
- Maximum output current: 8A total or 5A per channel.
- Input voltage: 12-36V DC
- Maximum wattage:
350ma 4 x (4.2-12.6)W. This means for 12V 4.2W per channel. 24V 8.4W per channel. Or 36V 12.6W per channel.
700ma 4 x (8.4-25.2)W. This means for 12V 8.4W per channel. 24V 16.8W per channel. Or 36V 25.2W per channel.
- For example a 12V supply for a 3 channel RGB light would be 12.6W and at 24V it would be 25.2W.
Requires an additional power supply.
- Dimensions: 178x46x18mm (LxWxD).
- Product codes:
SR-2112B - 350ma
SR-2114B - 700ma
- Manufacturer: Sunricher
- Guarantee: 3 years