The Halers H4 Lite from Collingwood Lighting is a fully integrated adjustable LED downlight that offers a cost effective lighting solution. With a new and improved lumen output of 440 to 460 lumens it consumes just 4.4W and is highly energy efficient.
Now dimmable as standard and insulation coverable as it is fitted with an insulation cover guard. The Halers H4 Lite has been totally redesigned and is now available from stock. This high performance LED downlight is one of the newest of the market so if you're looking for the very latest in downlighting technology this is it!
Wiring is made easier and faster. With push fit terminals and loop in, loop out functionality, the Halers H4 Lite has it all! Further information about the connector box can be found by watching the video at the bottom of this page.
- Wattage: 4.4W / Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen.
- Fully integrated LED light source and LED driver. Everything you need.
- Finishes: Available in matt white, polished chrome and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperature options: Warm white 3000K / cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K.
- Rolled insulation
- The H4 Lite is now dimmable as standard.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 440 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 460 lumens
- Efficacy: 100 to 105 lumens per watt
- Colour rending index: 80 CRI
- Fire rated: Yes, tested for 30,60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- ±20 degree adjustable direction of light.
- Easy-fit connector included.
- Now insulation coverable as standard without needing any other accessories.
- LED downlight complete with bezel for a straightforward fit.
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for bathroom use zones 1 and 2. Can also be used in kitchens, lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Beam angle: 55 degrees.
- Flicker free: Yes
- Inrush current: 1A 0.25ms
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours (L70, B10)
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Guarantee: 4 Years