Sywell Depot: 10787 - Select Options
Expert HQ Rochdale: 158 - Select Options
The Halers H4 Lite from Collingwood Lighting is a fully integrated adjustable LED downlight that offers a cost effective lighting solution. With a new and improved lumen output of 440 to 460 lumens it consumes just 4.4W and is highly energy efficient.
The Halers H4 Lite from Collingwood Lighting is a fully integrated adjustable LED downlight that offers a cost effective lighting solution. With a new and improved lumen output of 440 to 460 lumens, it consumes just 4.4W and is highly energy efficient.
Now dimmable as standard and insulation coverable as it's fitted with an insulation cover guard. The Halers H4 Lite has been totally redesigned and is now available from stock. This high performance LED downlight is one of the newest of the market so if you're looking for the very latest in downlighting technology this is it!
Wiring is made easier and faster. With push fit terminals and loop in, loop out functionality, the Halers H4 Lite has it all!
- Wattage: 4.4W / Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen.
- Fully integrated LED light source and LED driver. Everything you need.
- Finishes: Available in matt white, polished chrome and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperature options: Warm white 3000K / cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K.
- The H4 Lite is now dimmable as standard.
- Lumen output: - Warm white 3000K: 440 lumens - Cool white 4000K: 460 lumens
- Efficacy: 100 to 105 lumens per watt
- Colour rending index: 80 CRI
- Fire rated: Yes, tested for 30,60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- ±20 degree adjustable direction of light.
- Easy-fit connector included.
- Now insulation coverable as standard (rolled insulation), without needing any other accessories.
- Comes complete with a bezel for a straightforward fit.
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for use in bathroom zones 1 and 2. Can also be used in kitchens, lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Beam angle: 55 degrees.
- Flicker free: Yes
- Inrush current: 1A 0.25ms
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours (L70, B10)
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V via the integrated LED driver.
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Guarantee: 4 Years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
55 Degrees Brand Collingwood Lighting CRISpecifications
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index. It is a measurement of how well a light source renders the true colour of an object compared with natural daylight.
Rated out of 100, with daylight scoring a perfect 100. Lights with 90 CRI and above are classed as being high CRI. Lights with 80 CRI are the industry standard.
80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Double Insulated Yes Downlight Type Adjustable Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation Coverable Yes Life Expectancy 40,000 Hours Lumens 440 Lumens Product Type LED Downlight Series Collingwood Halers H4 Lite Sku H4LITE* Voltage 230V AC Warranty 4 Years Wattage 4.4 W
- Hole cut out size: 64-72mm
- Rim diameter: 90mm
- Overall depth: 68mm
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 40mm
Q & A
Q & A
Warm White 3000K
- DL490BS5530 -Brushed Steel
- DL490CR5530- PolishedChrome
- DL490MW5530-Matt White
Natural White (cool white) 4000K
- DL490BS5540 - Brushed Steel
- DL490CR5540 - Chrome
- DL490MW5540 - Matt White