New for Autumn 2017, a low glare version of the market leading Halers range of high performance integrated LED downlights from Collingwood Lighting. The H2 ProElect is reduces glare and discomfort to the human by having the LED source positioned further back within the downlight.
Available in 3 colour temperatures that include 3000K, 4000K and a dim to warm version that dims the colour temperature from 2800K to 2000K the lower that light is dimmed. Featuring a singular chip COB (chip on board) LED chip, the Halers H2 Pro Elect offers something a bit different when compared to ordinary recessed downlights.
- Wattage: 8.5 watt (8.2 watt for dim to warm. Comparable light output to a 60 watt halogen
- Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver which is attached to the downlight.
- Double Insulated
- Fully integrated LED downlight.
- Position: Fixed position
- IP Rating: IP20 suitable for indoor.
- Finish: Available in 4 finishes:
With polished gold and silver also available on request.
- Colour temperatures:
- 2000-2800K dim to extra warm white, dims the colour temperature as you dims the lights
- 3000K warm white
- 4000K neutral/ cool white
- Lumen output:-
380 lms = 2000-2800K Dim to Extra Warm
600 lms = 3000K Warm White
640 lms = 4000K Cool White
- CRI (colour rendering index): 80
- Fully fire rated.
- Beam angles: 45 degrees
- Dimmable as standard.
- High power factor of 0.92
- Can be covered in thermal insulation by adding a SpotClip insulation cover cap.
- Manufacturer: Halers / Collingwood Lighting.
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours.
- 7 Year guarantee: CLICK HERE.
Supplied with a T box terminal connector system that makes wiring even easier. With loop-in and loop-out facility.