Expert HQ Rochdale: 606 - Select Options
London Depot: 12000 - Select Options
Compact integrated LED downlight from Integral Lighting that offers exceptional value. This all in one LED downlight is fire rated, IP65 and bright at 430 to 440 lumens.
Compact integrated LED downlight from Integral Lighting that offers exceptional value. This all in one LED downlight is fire rated, IP65 and bright at 430 to 440 lumens. It is available in dimmable or non dimmable versions and is one of the best value downlights to enter the market place.
Containing everything you need, the low profile downlight is just 45mm deep which allows it to be fitted into to shallow ceiling voids. Available in warm white 3000K or cool white 4000K colour temperatures and in a selection of finishes.
Featuring a modern looking singular COB (chip on-board) LED chip source that offers a more efficient and brighter light output than multi chip designs.
- Wattage: 6W comparable to a 50W halogen.
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the LED driver.
- Cap / base: Fully integrated LED light source.
- Position: Fixed
- IP Rating: IP65 as standard and suitable for use bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Available finishes: Antique Brass, Copper, White and polished chrome available in dimmable and non dimmable. Satin nickel and black which is paint-able are available in dimmable only.
- Colour temperatures:- Warm white 3000K & Cool white 4000K.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 430 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 440 lumens
Need more lumens? We now have brighter 8W and 10W versions available from the related products.
- Dimmable: Optional - Compatible with LED dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Part L Compliant.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated.
- Beam angle: 38 degrees
- LED driver included: Yes
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Integral Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
38 Degrees Brand Integral LED CRISpecifications
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index. It is a measurement of how well a light source renders the true colour of an object compared with natural daylight.
Rated out of 100, with daylight scoring a perfect 100. Lights with 90 CRI and above are classed as being high CRI. Lights with 80 CRI are the industry standard.
80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Downlight Type Bathroom (IP65) Finish Fire Rated Yes GTiN 5055788223399 IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Incandescent Equivalent 50 W Insulation Coverable No Life Expectancy 25,000 Hours Lumens 430 Lumens Product Type LED Downlight Sku ILDLFR70B00* VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC Warranty 3 Years Wattage 6 W
- Depth: 45mm
- Rim diameter: 85mm
- Hole cut out size: 70mm
Q & A
Q & A
Non Dimmable Warm White 3000K
- ILDLFR70B002 - White
- ILDLFR70B002+ILDLFR70B025 - Antique Brass
- ILDLFR70B002+ILDLFR70B026 - Copper
- ILDLFR70B002+ILDLFR70B006 - Polished Chrome
- ILDLFR70B002+ILDLFR70B005 - Black
- ILDLFR70B002+ILDLFR70B007 - Satin Nickel
Non Dimmable Cool White 4000K
- ILDLFR70B004 - White
- ILDLFR70B004+ILDLFR70B025 - Antique Brass
- ILDLFR70B004+ILDLFR70B026 - Copper
- ILDLFR70B004+ILDLFR70B006 - Polished Chrome
- ILDLFR70B004+ILDLFR70B005 - Black
- ILDLFR70B004+ILDLFR70B007 - Satin Nickel
Dimmable Warm White 3000K
- ILDLFR70B001 - White
- ILDLFR70B001+ILDLFR70B006 - Polished Chrome
- ILDLFR70B001+ILDLFR70B005 - Black
- ILDLFR70B001+ILDLFR70B007 - Satin Nickel
- ILDLFR70B001+ILDLFR70B025 - Antique Brass
- ILDLFR70B001+ILDLFR70B026 - Copper
Dimmable Cool White 4000K
- ILDLFR70B003 - White
- ILDLFR70B003+ILDLFR70B006 - Polished Chrome
- ILDLFR70B003+ILDLFR70B005 - Black
- ILDLFR70B003+ILDLFR70B007 - Satin Nickel
- ILDLFR70B003+ILDLFR70B025 - Antique Brass
- ILDLFR70B003+ILDLFR70B026 - Copper