Integral Luxury Adjustable 6-11W Fire Rated LED Downlights IP65
Integral luxury LED downlight that is fully adjustable and is available in 3 wattage types. Each wattage version has a different lumen output ranging from 430 to 890 lumens. It is fully fire rated and even though this is a fully adjustable LED downlight it has an IP65 rating meaning its water resistant and dust resistant.
The 6W version has a 36 degree beam while the 9W is available in either 36 or 55 degrees and the 11W is 55 degrees. The compact design is just 64mm in depth which means it can be installed into tighter ceiling spaces.
With a modern looking singular COB (chip on-board) LED chip source and advanced reflector, this adjustable LED downlight offers high efficiency and a bright lighting effect.
- Available Wattages: 6W, 9W and 11W
- Voltage: Mains voltage 220-240V
- IP rating: IP65
- Finish: Matt white - additional bezels now available in satin nickel, polished chrome, copper and antique brass, see related products.
- Matching fixed version also available Integral Luxury fixed downlights.
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or Cool white 4000K.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 430 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 450 lumens
- Warm white 3000K: 650 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 680 lumens
- Warm white 3000K: 850 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 890 lumens
- Dimmable - compatible with LED dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. 30, 60 and 90 ceilings
- Part C Compliant for air tightness.
- Part E Compliant for resistance to sound.
- Beam angles:
- 6W 36 degrees
- 9W Optional 36 or 55 degrees
- 11W 55 degrees
- Life expectancy: 35,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Integral Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
Brand Integral LED CRI 80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. Dimensions Check Dimensions Tab Dimmable Yes Downlight Type Adjustable Finish Matt White Fire Rated Yes GTiN 5055788223795 IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation Coverable No Life Expectancy 35,000 Hours Lumens 430 Lumens Product Type LED Downlight Sku ILDLFR92C00* Voltage 230V AC Warranty 3 Years Wattage
- Height: 64mm
- Diameter: 100mm
- Hole cut out size: 92mm
Warm White 3000K
- ILDLFR92C001 - 36 Degree 6W
- ILDLFR92C005 - 36 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR92C007 - 55 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR92C009 - 55 Degree 11W
Cool White 4000K
- ILDLFR92C003 - 36 Degree 6W
- ILDLFR92C006 - 36 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR92C008 - 55 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR92C010 - 55 Degree 11W