Expert HQ Rochdale: 99 - Select Options
London Depot: 3500 - Select Options
Integral luxury LED downlights are fire rated, dimmable and IP65 rated as standard providing an all in one solution for recessed lighting installations.
Integral luxury LED downlights are fire rated, dimmable and IP65 rated as standard providing an all in one solution for recessed lighting installations. Choose between 3 wattage types that offer different light outputs and beam angles, these include the following:
- 6W = 410 lumens with a 36 degree beam. Low energy 35W alternative.
- 9W = 640 lumens with a 55 degree beam. Low energy 50W alternative.
- 9W = 700 lumens with a 36 degree beam. Low energy 50W alternative.
- 12W = 850 lumens with a 55 degree beam. Low energy 62W alternative.
The softened bezel design of these downlights offers something a little bit different to others on the market and gives an installation a lot more style. The LED is also slightly more set back within the downlight which reduces glare.
This LED downlight was awarded 4 out 5 stars by Lux Magazine in 2016 in a review of the UK's best selling fire rated downlights. Nothing achieved 5 out of 5 so it was joint top.
Luxury downlights are also fitted with a modern looking singular COB (chip on-board) LED chip source and advanced reflector. This popular LED chip achieves a higher efficiency and improved lighting effects.
- Available wattages: 6W, 9W and 12W
- Voltage: Mains voltage 220-240V
- IP rating: IP65
- Finish: Matt white bezel supplied. Other finishes available by ordering an additional bezel. Other bezel options include: Polished chrome, nickel or black which can be painted.
- Matching adjustable version available here.
- Colour temperatures: Warm white 3000K or Cool white 4000K.
- Lumen outputs:
- Warm white 3000K: 410 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 410 lumens
- Warm white 3000K: 640 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 640 lumens
- Warm white 3000K: 850 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 850 lumens
- Dimmable - compatible with LED dimmer switches such as Varilight V-Pro.
- Fire rated: Yes, fully fire rated. 30, 60 and 90 ceilings
- Part C Compliant for air tightness.
- Part E Compliant for resistance to sound.
- Beam angles:
- 6W 36 degrees
- 9W 36 degree or 55 degrees
- 11W 55 degrees
- Life expectancy: 35,000 hours
- Manufacturer: Integral Lighting
- Guarantee: 3 years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
Brand Integral LED CRISpecifications
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index. It is a measurement of how well a light source renders the true colour of an object compared with natural daylight.
Rated out of 100, with daylight scoring a perfect 100. Lights with 90 CRI and above are classed as being high CRI. Lights with 80 CRI are the industry standard.
80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Downlight Type Bathroom (IP65) Finish Matt White Fire Rated Yes GTiN 5055788213710 IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation Coverable No Life Expectancy 35,000 Hours Lumens 410 Lumens Product Type LED Downlight Sku ILDLFR70A* VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC Warranty 3 Years Wattage
- Height: 70mm
- Diameter: 85mm
- Hole cut out size: 70mm
Q & A
Q & AI've just order 2 of these. Do they come with the LED drivers?Question by: Steve Tarrant on 13 Apr 2022, 09:30Yes, they do. They operate on mains voltage and come with the LED driver.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 14 Apr 2022, 09:41
- Product Codes
Warm White 3000K
- ILDLFR70A001 - 36 Degree 6W
- ILDLFR70A005 - 36 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR70A007 - 55 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR70A009 - 55 Degree 12W
Cool White 4000K
- ILDLFR70A002 - 36 Degree 6W
- ILDLFR70A006 - 36 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR70A008 - 55 Degree 9W
- ILDLFR70A010 - 55 Degree 12W