LED Tape 14.4W/M IP20 High CRI 24V
Non IP rated (water and dust resistance rating) LED tape that is suitable for a variety of indoor lighting applications.
Non IP rated (water and dust resistance rating) LED tape that is suitable for a variety of indoor lighting applications. Unlike our IP65 or IP68 versions, this has an IP20 rating which doesn't have a resin or PU cover which provides resistance to water and dust.
The single colour versions of this LED tape now contains a new and improved LED chip type called SMD2835 which is brighter than the aging SMD5050 chip. It now has a higher CRI (colour rendering index) of CRI90, high CRI LED tapes reproduce colours more accurately, almost like they would appear under normal daylight conditions. Providing a much better quality of light, superior to the standard CRI80 versions.
This LED tape has 60 LEDs per metre which offers an almost seamless array of light similar to a fluorescent. It is easy to install and supplied with a self adhesive backing which can be stuck to most surfaces such as kitchen cabinets etc. Available with 60 LEDs per metre and in 24V DC, it is available to cut to the exact length (within 100mm) you require or can be ordered in 10 metre packs.
Available in 4 colour temperatures, LED Strip Fit tape comes with a 3 year guarantee and 50,000 hour life expectancy.
- Wattage: 14.4 watt per metre - see table of power at the bottom of the page for LED driver recommendations.
- Priced per metre
- Multiply the wattage per metre to get the total watts, then select an LED driver that is rated higher than the total watts.
- LEDs per metre: 60 LEDs per metre
- Colour temperatures:
- 2700K Extra warm white
- 3000K Warm white
- 4000K Cool White
- 6000K Daylight
- Voltage: 24V DC (12V DC available in IP65 only)
- - 2700K 960 lumens per metre
- 3000K 1000 lumens per metre
- 4000K 1160 lumens per metre
- 6000K 1160 lumens per metre
- LED type: SMD2835
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- CRI: high colour rendering CRI90
- LED chip type: Epistar
- Input of single colour strips are fitted with 150mm of cable with red and black cores
- Dimmable? Yes but the right LED driver or controller must be selected:
- For single colour strips check out our mains dimmable LED drivers.
- We also have a wide selection of non dimmable constant voltage LED drivers.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Rated at IP20, no resistance to water or dust
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC
- Brand: LED Strip Fit
LED Driver Table
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
120 Degrees Brand LED Strip Fit CRISpecifications
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index. It is a measurement of how well a light source renders the true colour of an object compared with natural daylight.
Rated out of 100, with daylight scoring a perfect 100. Lights with 90 CRI and above are classed as being high CRI. Lights with 80 CRI are the industry standard.
90 Ra Cable Cores 2 Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. Cut Points 100 mm GTiN 0713803685649 IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP20 LEDs Per Metre 60 LEDs (14.4W/M) Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours Product Type LED Tape Sku LEDST602835*W/24V(IP20) Voltage 24V DC Warranty 3 Years Wattage 14.4 W
- Width: 10mm
- Height: 2mm
- Length: Priced per metre but available in any length from 100mm to 10 metres. Longer runs can be used by adding more components. Please contact us for advice.
- LEDST602835EW/24V(IP20) - Extra Warm white 2700K
- LEDST602835WW/24V(IP20) - Warm white 3000K
- LEDST602835CW/24V(IP20) - Cool white 4000K
- LEDST602835DL/24V(IP20) - Daylight 6000K