Non IP rated (water and resistance rating) LED tape that is suitable for a variety of indoor lighting applications. Unlike our IP65 or IP68 versions, this has an IP20 rating which doesn't have a resin or PU cover which provides resistance to water and dust.
The single colour versions of this LED tape now contains a new and improved LED chip type called SMD2835 which is brighter than the aging SMD5050 chip. It now has a higher CRI (colour rendering index) of CRI90, high CRI LED tapes reproduce colours more accurately, like they would appear under normal daylight conditions. Providing a much better quality of light.
This LED tape has 60 LEDs per metre which offers an almost seamless array of light similar to a fluorescent. It is easy to install and supplied with a self adhesive backing which can be stuck to most surfaces such as kitchen cabinets etc. Available with 60 LEDs per metre and in 24V DC it is available to cut to the exact length (within 100mm) you require or can be ordered in 10 metre packs.
- Wattage: 14.4 watt per metre - see table of power at the bottom of the page for LED driver recommendations.
- Multiply the wattage per metre to get the total watts, the select an LED driver that is rated higher than the total watts.
- LEDs per metre: 60 LEDs per metre.
- Colour temperatures:
- 2700K Extra warm white
- 3000K Warm white
- 4000K Cool White
- RGB Colour changing
- Others types available on request including 2200K and 6500K.
- Voltage: 24V DC (12V DC available in IP65 only)
- - 2700K 960 lumens per metre
- 3000K 1000 lumens per metre
- 4000K 1160 lumens per metre
- RGB 660 lumens per metre
- LED type: Single colour is SMD2835 and RGB is SMD5050
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- CRI: Single colour versions are high CRI90 and RGB is CRI75
- LED chip type: Epistar
- Input of single colour strips are fitted with 200mm of cable with a red and black core.
- Input of RGB strip is fitted with a 4 pin connector.
- Dimmable? Yes but the right LED driver or controller must be selected:
- For single colour strips check out our mains dimmable LED drivers. CLICK HERE.
- Colour changing strips require a non-dimmable driver as the controller does the dimming and colour changing. CLICK HERE.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Rated at IP20, no resistance to water or dust.
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Brand: LED Strip Fit