Lutron wired daylight sensor that can be used with Energi Savr Node and Grafik Eye ranges.
- Designed to give a linear response to changes in viewed light level.
- cULus Listed
- IR output: 0–20V
- Amperage rating: 5 Milli-Amp
- Designed for SELV/PELV/NEC Class 2 operation only. Voltages do not exceed 35 V
- Mounts easily on any ceiling tile or fixture.
- Threaded mounting stud may be shortened for applications with limited fixture height.
- Calibrated for daylight sensitivity through the lighting control system to which it is attached.
- Receives IR signals and transfers them to a digital ballast, control module, or sensor interface.
- The infrared receiver receives IR programming signals from up to 8.2 ft (2.5 m) away.
- Constructed of flame-retardant material.
- Meets IEC 801-2. Tested to withstand 15 kV electrostatic discharge without damage.
- LED indicates programming mode.
- Sensor wire insulation is rated to 600 V, suitable for fixture installation.
- Product code: EC-DIR-WH
- Manufacturer: Lutron