Philips LED Ceiling Tile is a low energy replacement for a 3x18W, 4x18W or 3x14W fluorescent fitting. It is an easy to install 600x600mm recessed modular fitting that can be used to replace existing fittings or it is ideal for new installations that demand a more energy efficient design, and it fully complies with Part L1 & L2 of the Building Regulations.
Fitted with an LED driver, this luminaire requires no additional accessories and is just as easy to wire as a fluorescent version. This hugely successful fitting by Philips Lighting has proven to highly reliable and has a superb light output of 3700 lumens.
- Philips Core Line LED recessed ceiling tile.
- Wattage: 42W, 31W version available on request.
- Lumen output: 3700 lumen.
- Efficacy: 42W = 88 lumen per watt. Part L1 and L2 compliant.
- Mains voltage via integrated LED driver.
- Comparable light output to a 3x18W or 4x18W fluorescent with 55% energy savings.
- Colour temperature: 4000K cool white. Also available in 3000K warm white on request.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- UGR22 compliant. Suitable for office use.
- Instant start up.
- LED ceiling tiles are maintenance free. No starters or tubes will ever need replacing.
- Easy to install and fits into a 600x600mm ceiling space.
- Life expectancy: 30,000 hours to 70% luminous flux.
- Emergency version available on request.
- Not dimmable but dimmable versions available on request including DALI dimmable.
- Manufacturer: Philips Lighting / Philips Core Line
- Comes with a 3 year guarantee.
- Product codes: RC120B
(910503695118) (89755199) 42W / 3700 lumen