Recessed occupancy detector / PIR ( passive infra red). Automatically turns the light on when someone enters a room and off when nobody is in the room. Easy to install energy saving device.
- Recessed mounting suitable for false ceilings or plasterboard ceilings etc. With 60mm cut out.
- Supply voltage 220v -230v AC 50/60hz.
- Identifies between day and night automatically so no light or energy will be wasted in the daytime.
- Adjustable LUX control between 3 and 1000 LUX. Allows you to adjust the luminance/brightness level. Turning dial towards the sun symbol will result in the unit switching in all light levels. Turning the dial towards the moon symbol will result in the unit switching only in reduced light.
- Adjustable time delay. Allows you to set how long the lights will stay on for without anyone being present.
- Detection range is 360o front or 120o side view.
- Rated loads: Maximum 2000W for resistive loads (incandescent lamps). Or 1000W for inductive loads (fluorescent lamps).
- Dimensions: 90mm diameter x 28mm deep.
- Approved to EN55015, EN61547, EN61000-3-2 & EN6100-3-3.
- 3 year guarantee.
- Maximum installation height: 2-4mtrs.
- Detection range: maximum 8 metres. See diagram below: