Rewireable Connector Plug / Socket 162 Series
Rewire-able 162 Series connectors are a more professional alternative to strip connectors and provide a plug and play system. They have a screw terminal connection which allows them to be easily re-wired.
Rewire-able 162 Series connectors are a more professional alternative to strip connectors and provide a plug and play system. They have a screw terminal connection which allows them to be easily and securely re-wired.
Suitable for low voltage applications, up to 48V DC, the 162 Series is one of the best connectors on the market for use with LED strip tape.
Each installation requires at least two connectors. One of the connectors can be wired into an LED driver and another connector can be wired into a low voltage product such as LED tape. Once connected, you have the option to disconnect by unplugging them from each other.
We also have a six way distribution block which allows you to have an input and up to five outputs. This is useful if you're wiring multiple LED lights into one LED driver.
- Rewireable connector with screw terminals
- Can be used as a plug or socket
- Part of the 162 series connectors which are all fully interchangeable
- Suitable for use with low voltage installations up to 48V DC
- Ideal for use with LED strip lights
- Current rating: Max 15 amps
- Nominal cross section: 2.5mm2 max
- Stripping length: 7mm
- IP rating: IP20
- Made from Nylon 6.6
- Product code: 162STS02LED
Specifications SKU 162STS02LED Brand Metway Product Type Cable Connector
See datasheet tab for drawing and dimensions