Fitzgerald T5 low energy low bay can be used to replace metal halide or sodium and provide energy savings and reduce maintenance costs. They are
Supplied with T5 cool white fluorescent tubes. Further energy savings can be achieved by adding PIR sensor which dims the lights down to 10% when nobody is in the area and immediately back to 100% when the area is occupied.
- Wattage: 4x54W.
- Total lumen output: 17,800lm
- Life expectancy of tubes: 25,000 hours
- Energy saving light fitting.
- High frequency fitting provides instant light (no flickering).
- Dimensions: 1437mm x 334mm length x width.
- Supplied with 4x54W T5 colour 840 cool white fluorescent tubes.
- Suitable for use in warehouses and factories for mounting heights of approximately 3.5 to 5 metres.
- Manufactured from mild steel.
- Powder coated white finish.
- Product code: SPW2C454/HF/840
- Energy saving sensor available from the product options. Dims the light down to 10% when the area is vacated.
- Manufacturer: Fitzgerald Lighting.
- Other wattage types are available on request. See the PDF below:
[click on the image above to open the PDF]