Dimmable LED Driver 15W Low Minimum Load Constant Voltage
LED power supply, 15W mains dimmable LED driver that is ideally for use with smaller strip lights, LED downlights and under cabinet lights. The smaller minimum load of just 0.75W makes it the ideal choice went you want to dim lower lighting loads.
Compatible with various types of lights that have a constant voltage supply. Better suited to shorter runs of LED strip lights. Available in 12V and 24V DC output versions.
Allows dimming of constant voltage LED products using conventional TRIAC dimmer switches such as trailing edge or leading edge.
- Wattage: 15W
- Minimum load for dimming: 0.75W
- Input: Mains voltage 180-240V AC input.
- Output: 12V DC or 24V DC, please choose from the product options.
- AC Frequency: 47-63Hz
- Suitable for use with 12V or 24V LED strips and other constant voltage LED lights.
- IP Rating: IP20, not water resistant.
- Current rating: 0.17A
- Working Temperature: -40 degree C -+70 degree C.
- High efficiency up to 80%
- Protections: Short Circuit/ Over Loading/ Over Current
- Cooling by free air convection
- Lightweight plastic case
- Dimmable: Yes, with trailing edge or leading edge dimmer switches. We recommend Varilight V-Pro series.
- Has fixing holes to allow direct mounting onto any surface such as a kitchen under cabinet unit.
- RoHS and EMC compliant.
- Safety: EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13
- Guarantee: 2 years
Specifications Brand LED Strip Fit Dimmable Yes IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP20 Input Voltage 230V AC Operation ModeSpecifications
Constant voltage LED drivers have a 12V or 24V DC output voltage. They are mainly used to power LED tape and smaller LED light fittings.
Constant current LED drivers have a 350mA or 700mA output. They are used to power more specialised LED fittings that require a precise current.
Many other output voltages and currents are avaialble but these are the most popular examples.
Constant Voltage Output Voltage Product Type LED Driver Sku ELED-15-**T Warranty 2 Years Wattage 15 W
- Length: 95mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 25mm
- ELED-15-12T - 12V DC
- ELED-15-24T - 24V DC