Expert HQ Rochdale: 38
Manchester Depot: 2967
Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer switch module that can be used to upgrade or modify existing dimmer switches. Supplied as a dimmer module only and must be used with a separate plate switch that has the industry standard 6mm D spindle.
Varilight V-Pro LED dimmer switch module that can be used to upgrade or modify existing dimmer switches. Supplied as a dimmer module only and must be used with a separate plate switch that has the industry standard 6mm D spindle. This module will dim a variety of lighting loads including LED, CFL and halogen.
The British made Varilight V-Pro is an award winning, high quality universal dimmer switch that is compatible with LED lamps and downlights. This includes mains voltage GU10 LEDs and integrated LED downlights, it also works with CFL, halogen and incandescent.
The Varilight V-Pro has now evolved into the Worlds best LED dimmer switch, it's advanced dimming technology adapts to the lighting circuit and can be reprogrammed, adjusted and reset to meet the demands of the exact lights on the circuit. Featuring both trailing edge and leading edge functions, it also allows you to tweak the dimming range. Adjusting the settings is done by rotating the knob in sequence, details of this can be found in the instructions or in the video at the bottom of the page.
Also available in a 300W module version that will dim up to 30 LEDs.
- 1 way or 2 way operation. Allows dimming from 1 side of the room and switching from another. If 2 way dimming is required then see the Varilight Eclique range were a master and slave touch dimmer combination can be used.
- Control knob has push on / off function.
- With soft start and automatic overload protection.
- Contains trailing edge V-Pro dimming technology which can be reprogrammed to emulate leading edge mode but isn't TRIAC (see V-COM for true TRIAC dimmer switch).
- Smoother, silent dimming operation, no buzzing.
- Dimming module only used for retrofitting onto existing dimmer switches that don't dim LEDs.
- Also available in a standard plate switch format.
- Manufacturer: Varilight
- Product code: ZOJP250-P (MJP120)
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Minimum: No minimum load with the latest version when dimming LED or 10W for halogen.
- Maximum: 120W of LED load
- Will dim a maximum of 10 lights
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications SKU MJP120 Brand Varilight Product Type Dimmer Module GTiN 5021575960365 Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Series Varilight V-Pro Voltage 230V AC Wattage 120 W Warranty 10 Years
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 25mm
- New version now takes up just one grid space!
- 56mm (including grid adaptor)
- 35mm depth up to the grid adaptor
- Height: 50mm
Q & A
Q & AHi, I'm looking to have 8 bedrooms with a total of 14 LED lights each on dimming feature. Some lights are 12v that carries a 12/24v driver and others a 220v LED , I want to have them control from push to make MK grid switches. Is this compatible for this application ?
Question by: Kelvin on 10 May 2022, 16:22If you've got 8 bedrooms, you'll need 1 dimmer switch per room.
Providing you don't go over the 10 LEDs and 120W per dimmer, then the Varilight V-Pro would be fine.
Your 12/24V drivers will need to be mains dimmable like these, which are constant voltage for LED tape:
If you've got an MK grid system, you'll need the Varilight MK grid version:
Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 10 May 2022, 16:34
- MJP120 (replaced ZOJP250-P)- Universal Retrofit module
- ZOJP400.24MK - MK grid
- ZOJP400W24PG - Varilight grid