Ansell Prism Pro mini CCT fire rated LED downlights with a small cut out size of 42mm and 450 lumen output.
Ansell Prism Pro mini CCT fire rated LED downlights with a small cut out size of 42mm and 450 lumen output. This exciting new product could set new standards as its small and bright.
With a detachable angled LED driver for easy installation through the smaller downlight cut out size. It also comes with 4 colour temperatures in 1 with a colour temperature selector switch.
It's also IP65 rated and has a wider 60 degree beam angle. In terms of size and its abundance key selling features, this is the best integrated LED downlight to enter the market for many years.
- Available in finish options: Matt white, matt black, chrome and satin chrome
- Wattage: 5W (comparable brightness to a 50W halogen)
- Colour temperatures: 2700K / 3000K / 4000K / 6000K (CCT switchable)
- Lumens: 450 lumens at 4000K
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Dimmable: Yes
- Cap type: Fully integrated
- Beam angle: 60 degree
- Position: Fixed position
- Fire rated: Fully tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceiling types to meet part B of building regulations
- IP Rating: IP65 suitable for bathroom zones 1 and 2. Also suitable for use in other rooms such as lounges and kitchens etc.
- Ultra slim remote driver with loop-in, loop-out push fit terminals provide an easy and efficient installation
- Part L1 and Part L2 Compliant
- Detachable LED driver for fast fix install
- Low profile design and arched remote driver allows installation into shallow ceiling voids
- Life expectancy: 60,000 Hours
- Voltage: Mains 240V via the integrated LED driver
- Manufacturer: Ansell Lighting
- Guarantee: 5 Years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
60 Degrees BrandSpecifications Ansell Lighting CRISpecifications
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index. It is a measurement of how well a light source renders the true colour of an object compared with natural daylight.
Rated out of 100, with daylight scoring a perfect 100. Lights with 90 CRI and above are classed as being high CRI. Lights with 80 CRI are the industry standard.
80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. 2700-6000K Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Downlight Type Bathroom (IP65) FinishSpecifications Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.
Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.
An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.
An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Incandescent Equivalent 50 W Insulation Coverable Yes Life ExpectancySpecifications 60,000 Hours Lumens 450 Lumens Pack Size 1 Product TypeSpecifications LED Downlight SeriesSpecifications Ansell Prism Pro Sku APRILEDP/MINI/** VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC Warranty 5 Years WattageSpecifications 5 W
- Diameter: 55mm
- Cut-out: 42mm
- Depth: 57mm
Q & A
Q & A
- APRILEDP/MINI/CCT - Matt White
- APRILEDP/MINI/CCT+APRILEDP/MINIBZ/CH - Chrome
- APRILEDP/MINI/CCT+APRILEDP/MINIBZ/SC - Satin Chrome
- APRILEDP/MINI/CCT+APRILEDP/MINIBZ/BLK - Matt Black