Mains dimmable 200W LED driver suitable for use with LED strip lights. Allows dimming of constant voltage LED products using conventional TRIAC dimmer switches, 200W version must be dimmed with leading edge dimmers. Also suitable for use with home automation systems such as Lutron and Lightwave RF.
- Wattage: 200W (replaces 150W version)
- Input: Mains voltage 170-265V AC input.
- Output: 12V DC or 24V DC, please choose from the product options.
- Output current rating:
- 12V 12.5 amps / 24V 6.25 amps
- No minimum loading for this LED driver 0-100%.
- Suitable for use with LED strip lights and other constant voltage LED lighting installations.
- IP Rating: IP67, water and dust resistant.
- Dimmable: Yes, with leading edge dimmer switches. We recommend Varilight V-Com.
- Maximum loading for Lightwave RF dimmers is 100.8W (which is 7M of 14.4W LED tape)
- Has fixing holes to allow direct mounting onto a surface.
- RoHS and EMC compliant.
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Power factor: 0.65
- Efficiency: 85%