Amplifier for use with colour changing LED tape such as RGB, RGB+W and RGB+WW. Allows extended runs of LED tape to be created without 'volt drop'.
RGB tape is the standard colour changing version that has red, green and blue LEDs with a 4 core connection. RGB+W also has a separate cool white row of LEDs and RGB+WW has a separate row of warm white LEDs. RGBW and RGBWW have a 5 core connection which work with this amplifier.
- Allows longer runs of RGB, RGBW or RGBWW LED strips to be controlled with one controller or power supply.
- Fully hard wired version with screw terminals for connecting to LED strip lights.
- Power input has + and - terminals.
- Signal input has V, R, G, B and W terminals. The W terminal is used for the white in RGBW or RGBWW
- Output has red + and -, green + and -, blue + and - and white + and -.
- Supply voltage 12-36V DC.
- 12V supply 60W per channel, 180W for 3 channel (RGB) or 240W for 4 channel (RGBWW).
- 24V supply 120W per channel, 360W for 3 channel (RGB) or 480W for 4 channel (RGBWW).
- Maximum output current: 4x 5 amps
- Dimensions: 160x45x18mm (LxWxD).
- Product code: SR-3001
Need help with your project? Please get in touch on 01706 521188, we've been selling LED tape for 4 years and can easily advise you on the most suitable components to use. We also offer discounts on bulk orders.