DALI LED driver for use with LED tape and constant voltage lights. Wide supply voltage of 12-36V DC. Compatible with single colour LED tape such as warm white or cool white. For colour changing, RGB, RGBW and RGBWW tapes the DALI driver can also be set to 4 DALI address. This product is now even more universal!
Wiring diagram available in the data sheets tab.
- Maximum load current: 4x5A
- Maximum output wattage:
12V 4x 60W or 24V 4x 120W
- Constant voltage output, ideal for use with LED strip tape.
- Adjustable DALI addresses. 1 DALI address for single colour. 4 DALI address for RGB and RGB tapes.
- Complies with DALI IEC60929 protocol
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Product code: SR-2303B
Instructions for Setting DALI Address Quantity
- Press and hold down both of the two buttons until numeric digital display flashes, then release the button.
- Click first button to select “1A”, “2A”, “3A” or “4A” which means 1 address, 2 addresses, 3 addresses or 4 addresses.
- Then press and hold down any of the 2 buttons until the numeric digital display stops flashing to confirm the setting.
For Example - When you want to Set the Address to 22
- Selecting 1A, all four channels will be the same address of 22.
- Selecting 2A, channel 1 & 3 will be the same address of 22. Channel 2 & 4 will be the same address of 23.
- Selecting 3A, channel 1, 2, 3 will be address 22, 23, 24 respectively, and channel 4 address is also 24.
- Selecting 4A, channel 1, 2, 3, 4 will be address 22, 23, 24, 25 respectively