Danlers trailing edge dimmer switch grid module that can be used in MK grid systems. Supplied as a dimmer grid module and must be used in an MK grid system. Also available for use with Crabtree and Euro data plates.
Compatible with some many LED bulbs and integrated LED downlights.
- Halogen and incandescent: Minimum: 40W / Maximum: 400W.
- LED: LED loads vary from make to make. Click here for details .
- Can be used to dim many brands of LED lamps including Philips, Aurora and Megaman. The additional RESLOAD can also be used.
- Halers H2 Pro downlights.
- Touch dimmer, that when pressed and held will increase or decrease the lighting level. A quick press will switch the lights on or off.
- Soft start dimmer that prolongs the life expectancy of lamps.
- Contains trailing edge technology.
- Silent operation, no buzzing.
- Not suitable for use with wire wound transformers.
- Can be used to dim light from multiple locations using a slave (availbable on request).
- Must be used in-conjunction with a compatible grid system.
- Product code: DQDGDMK400W
- Manufacturer: Danlers.
- Wiring diagrams available here.
Wiring diagrams available here