Energy saving microwave sensor for retrofitting into new or existing light fittings.
- Emits a high frequency electromagnetic wave of 5.86GHZ and detects the slightest change in a persons echo.
- Will detect movement through glass, doors or thin walls.
- Ideal for use in enclosed waterproof fittings as the sensor detects movement through material such as plastic, maintaining the IP65 rating of the fitting.
- Can also be used as a stand alone device and mounted in a wall or ceiling.
- Microwave sensors are a more advanced version of a PIR. Detects movement and automatically turns the lights on.
- Rated load: 1200W maximum.
- Detection angle: 360 degrees.
- Detection coverage: 1-8 metres radius.
- Time setting: 10 seconds to 30 minutes (adjustable).
- Light control: 20-2000 LUX (adjustable).
- Easy to install, live neutral and earth.
- Product code: HSMWS