The Click Scolmore range of Flow Connectors are easier to use than traditional terminal blocks can and reduce installation times. The Click CT101C is rated at 20 amps and is supplied with both male and female connector parts.
By using a Flow Connector instead of a terminal block you can provide your installation with much more flexibility such as allowing you to easily disconnect the item for maintenance.
- Male end accepts one 1.5mm cable or smaller.
- The female socket works like a junction box taking up to three 2.5mm twin and earth type cables or smaller.
- Female connector has live, earth, neutral and loop terminals.
- Flow connectors can be wired back to a hub see CT300. This helps to distribute power to other downlights.
- Also available are pre-wired flow connectors which come in 2mtr, 3mtr or 5mtr cable lengths.
- Can also be used in various indoor electrical applications other than lighting.
- Flow connectors are available pre-fitted to Click flow downlights.
- Rated at 20 amps.
- Voltage: 250V
- Product code: CT101C (includes male and female connectors).
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Manufacturer: Click Scolmore