The Click Scolmore range of Flow Connectors are easier to use than traditional terminal blocks can and reduce installation times. The Click CT202C has 4 pins and is rated at the 20 amps and is supplied with both male and female connector parts. The 4 pin version has a cord grip as standard.
By using a Flow Connector instead of a terminal block you can provide your installation with much more flexibility such as allowing you to easily disconnect the item for maintenance.
- Emergency lighting pull apart flow connector with secure click in fastener and cord grip.
- Speeds up downlight installations and makes maintenance work much easier.
- By wiring the male plug to a downlight you can create plug-in downlights. Male end accepts one 1.5mm cable or smaller.
- The female socket works like a junction box taking up to three 2.5mm twin and earth type cables or smaller.
- The 4 pin emergency lighting version female connector has 5 terminals.
- Flow connectors can be wired back to a hub see CT300. This helps to distribute power to other downlights.
- Can also be used in various indoor electrical applications other than lighting.
- Rated at 20 amps.
- Voltage: 250V
- Product code: CT202C (includes both male and female parts). Similar to CT101C but 4 pin instead of 3 pin.