Expert HQ Rochdale: 72 - Select Options
Manchester Depot: 394 - Select Options
The British made Varilight V-Pro is an award winning, high quality universal dimmer switch that is compatible with LED lamps and downlights.
The British made Varilight V-Pro is an award winning, high quality universal dimmer switch that is compatible with LED lamps and downlights. This includes mains voltage GU10 LEDs and integrated LED downlights, it also works with CFL, halogen and incandescent.
The Variight V-Pro LED dimmer switch is capable of dimming up to 120W of LED load with no minimum load and no need to de-rate. If you need to dim more than 120W or more than 10 LED lights per switch (known as gangs), then view the V-Pro high wattage dimmer which can dim up to an incredible 300W of LED load.
The Varilight V-Pro has now evolved into one of the Worlds best LED dimmer switches, it's advanced dimming technology adapts to the lighting circuit. Or it can be reprogrammed, adjusted and reset to meet the demands of the exact lights on the circuit. It is ideal for new installations or to solve flickering issues with your existing lights. This tried and tested product has been around for many years and has evolved along with LED lighting.
Originally produced with trailing edge dimming capabilities it can now be programmed to emulate leading edge mode. This offers more flexibility and a future proof solution in the fast paced world of lighting.
Dimmer switches not only give you complete control over your lighting ambiance but also reduce energy costs and allow your lamps to last even longer. The Varilight V-Pro range is available in a number of finishes acting as both a key aesthetic and technical component of your interior design. This includes traditional white PVC plates or more contemporary ultra slim screw-less flat plate designs.
- Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 gang options.
- 1 way or 2 way operation. Allows dimming from 1 side of the room and switching from another. If 2 way dimming is required then see the Varilight Eclique range were a master and slave touch dimmer can be used.
- Control knob has push on / off function.
- With soft start and automatic overload protection.
- Contains trailing edge V-Pro dimming technology which can be reprogrammed to emulate leading edge mode but isn't TRIAC (see V-COM for a true TRIAC dimmer switch).
- Smoother, silent dimming operation, no buzzing.
- Fits onto a 25mm back box. 1 and 2 gang fit onto a single and 3 and 4 gang onto a double.
- Manufacturer: Varilight
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Minimum: No minimum load for LED. Minimum of 10W for halogen and incandescent.
- Maximum LED loads:
- 1 gang 1x 120W
- 2 gang 2x 120W
- 3 gang 3x 120W
- 4 gang 4x 120W
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications BrandSpecifications Varilight Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table FinishSpecifications
Choosing the right finish or color for your downlights is crucial in achieving a harmonious interior design. For a cohesive aesthetic, consider coordinating the finish of your light fittings with that of your switches and sockets. Matt white remains the top choice for downlight finishes due to its universal appeal and it blends in with white ceilings.
Gangs Product TypeSpecifications Dimmer Switch SeriesSpecifications
The sub-brand of a manufacturer that groups collections of products together.
Varilight Screw Less Sku V-PRO* VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC WarrantySpecifications 10 Years
1 & 2 Gang / Single Face Plate
- Width: 85mm
- Height: 85mm
3 & 4 Gang / Double Face Plate Also 2 Gang 300W Versions
- Width: 145mm
- Height: 85mm
Product Questions & Answers 2
Product Questions & AnswersDoes this work with standard IP65 LEDs?Question by: Michael on 9 May 2022, 10:43IP65 is the measurement of dust and water ingress. Which type of LED are you looking to dim?Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 9 May 2022, 10:50Are these dimmers suitable for 12v dc led panels pleaseQuestion by: Mathew Hilz on 12 Aug 2023, 15:42You're LED panels would need to have a suitable mains dimmable LED driver for this dimmer switch to work.
If you've not already got the panels, we can quote on some suitable ones.
If you've already got the panels, you could try to change the LED drivers, but you need to be make sure you choose the correct dimmable LED drivers for them.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 14 Aug 2023, 08:18
V-Pro Max 120W or 1-10 LED Lights Per Switch
- JQP401W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSP401S - Brushed Steel
- JDCP401S - Chrome
- JDQP401S - Premium White
- JQP252W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSP252S - Brushed Steel
- JDCP252S - Chrome
- JDQP252S - Premium White
- JQDP303W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSDP303S - Brushed Steel
- JDCDP303S - Chrome
- JDQDP303S - Premium White
- JQDP254W - White PVC *This is not screw less flat plate*
- JDSDP254S - Brushed Steel
- JDCDP254S - Chrome
- JDQDP254S - Premium White