Your Guide To GU10 LED Downlights
There are many frustrations people have with halogen and CFL GU10 bulbs. Halogen GU10 bulbs waste alot of energy and need to be replaced nearly every year and whilst CFL bulbs save energy and last a bit longer, they struggle with not having the ability to accomplish full brightness on launch.
By changing to LED GU10 bulbs, it will address your frustrations of needing to continuously replace halogens, conserving you money on not simply on replacement expenses but electrical energy expenses because of their superior energy effectiveness. LED GU10 bulbs likewise accomplish complete brightness quickly, which is much more energy reliable and satisfying than CFLs where you have to wait around to in fact see exactly what you're doing!
GU10 bulb fittings are the most popular downlight fitting on the market and presently outsell the low voltage MR16 design fitting 8-1. They can be fitted in any variety of GU10 luminaires including recessed downlights, surface area installed downlights, track lights, area lights and wall lights. It is likewise the most convenient type of bulb to fit since it does not require an added low voltage transformer (unlike MR16 design fittings) and will just 'plug and play' in any existing GU10 base. This also gives some comfort when a bulb 'breaks', as you understand it's just the bulb and not any added hardware that could be the problem.
There are some LED GU10s that are colour altering, which are the only kind of GU10 bulb that can be regulated in this method. This would be of great advantage to anyone who desires total control over their lighting scheme and not be limited to mono-colour.
Four Crucial Steps You NEED To Follow When Setting up Or Replacing Your Bulb WIth GU10 LEDs
1. Check your existing fitting. Keep in mind the measurements of your fitting where your brand-new bulb will certainly go, as not all GU10 LED bulbs will certainly fit. Likewise note your existing wattage, since this will certainly assist you choose a comparable LED in regards to brightness.
2. Measure the height (from floor to ceiling). Do not worry if this is not possible as it is just suggested you do this and is not needed you do it.
3. Speak to one of our friendly lighting specialists with the info about your existing fitting and your room measurements. They will certainly then provide you a variety of LED options customized to your precise spec.
4. As soon as you have actually selected your bulb, you can purchase with confidence direct over the phone or through our secure website.
Latest posts by James (see all)
- Customer Case Study – From Darkness To Light - 18 May 2018
- Customer Case Study – LED Downlights on a Fire Surround - 26 February 2018
- Ultimate Guide To Dimmer Switches In 2017 - 29 June 2017