DMX (digital multiplex) lighting decoder is used to convert digital signals into PWM (pulse-width modulation) signals. Once the signal is converted into PWM, lights can then be controlled by advanced lighting software from PC's or Iphones etc. This allows you to have unlimited interaction with any light that is connected to the network.
- DMX512 lighting decoder.
- Allows colour changing, dimming and scene setting of stage equipment such as lighting.
- Suitable for use with LED strip lights in commercial and domestic applications.
- Current rating: 4 amp per channel.
- Power rating: 5V <60W, 12W <144W, 24V <216W.
- Dimensions: 164x75x40mm (LxWxD).
- Supplied with a CAT5E patch lead.
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Product code: DMX512