Sywell Depot: 229052 - Select Options
Expert HQ Rochdale: 418 - Select Options
The Halers H2 LiteT (Gen3) from Collingwood Lighting is a fully integrated LED downlight that offers a cost effective lighting solution.
The Halers H2 LiteT (Gen3) from Collingwood Lighting is a fully integrated LED downlight that offers a cost effective lighting solution. With a new and improved light output of 440 to 460 lumens it consumes just 4.4W and is highly energy efficient.
Now dimmable as standard and insulation coverable, it's fitted with an insulation cover guard. The Halers H2 Lite T is now in its third generation and is setting new standards for a cost effective LED downlight.
This high performance LED downlight is a great value product from leading lighting manufacturer; Collingwood Lighting.
Wiring is made easier and faster with the new T connector box. With push fit terminals and loop in, loop out functionality, the Halers H2 Lite T has it all!
- Wattage: 4.4W / Comparable light output to a 50 watt GU10 halogen.
- Fully integrated LED light source and LED driver. Everything you need.
- Finishes: Available in matt white, chrome and brushed Steel. Choose from the product options.
- Colour temperature options: Warm white 3000K / cool white (also known as neutral white) 4000K
- Voltage: Mains 220-240V via the integrated LED driver
- Double Insulated
- The H2 Lite is now dimmable as standard.
- Lumen output:
- Warm white 3000K: 440 lumens
- Cool white 4000K: 460 lumens
- Efficacy: 100 to 104 lumens per watt
- CRI: 80
- Fire rated: Yes, tested for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings.
- Adjustable: No, fixed position
- Now insulation coverable as standard without needing any other accessories.
- IP rating: IP65 (Water & dust proof). Suitable for bathroom use zones 1 and 2. Can also be used in kitchens, lounges and bedrooms etc.
- Beam angle: 55 degrees
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Guarantee: 4 Years
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
55 Degrees Brand Collingwood Lighting CRISpecifications
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index. It is a measurement of how well a light source renders the true colour of an object compared with natural daylight.
Rated out of 100, with daylight scoring a perfect 100. Lights with 90 CRI and above are classed as being high CRI. Lights with 80 CRI are the industry standard.
80 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Double Insulated Yes Downlight Type Bathroom (IP65) Finish Fire Rated Yes GTiN 5055351526773 IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation Coverable Yes Life Expectancy 40,000 Hours Lumens 440 Lumens Product Type LED Downlight Series Collingwood Halers H2 Lite Sku H2LITET* VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC Warranty 4 Years Wattage 4.4 W
- Hole cut out size: 64-72mm
- Rim diameter: 90mm
- Overall depth: 68mm
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 40mm
- For larger hole sizes you can use the a hole converter plate which is suitable for 70-150mm holes
Q & A
Q & Acan this be fitted above a shower cubicleQuestion by: Dorothy Reynolds on 15 Jun 2022, 16:31Yes, the H2 Lite is IP65 rated, which means its water and dust resistant enough for bathroom zones 1 and 2. Bathroom zone 1 is directly above a shower.
Its also SELV (Safety, Extra, Low Voltage) which means its safer if anyone managed to touch it. As apposed to mains voltage. Certainly a good choice of downlight for your application.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 15 Jun 2022, 19:06can this be used on a non dimmable circuitQuestion by: Dorothy Reynolds on 15 Jun 2022, 17:50Yes, even those this downlight is dimmable as standard, it will function perfectly fine on an ordinary light switch/non dimmable circuit.Answer by: Chris Horridge (Admin) on 15 Jun 2022, 19:07
- Product Codes
Warm White 3000K
- DLT388MW5530 - Matt White
- DLT388BS5530 - Brushed steel
- DLT388CR5530 - Chrome
Natural White (cool white) 4000K
- DLT388MW5540 - Matt White
- DLT388BS5540 - Brushed steel
- DLT388CR5540 - Chrome