Ultra Violet (UV) LED strip lights for use in professional applications such as reprography. Available in a various wave lengths that include 365nm, 385nm and 420nm. More frequencies available on request. The 365nm frequency is a specialised LED chip type that costs more.
- Ultra Violet (UV) LED strip. Ideal for replacing UV fluorescent tubes.
- 60 SMD5050 LEDs per metre.
- Wattage: 14.4W per metre.
- Frequencies: 385nm or 420nm (other frequencies also available).
- See data sheets below for wave length information:
365BM Data Sheet
385NM Data Sheet
420NM Data Sheet
- Voltage: 12V DC as standard (24V DC also available on request). Additional power supply required.
- LED type: SMD5050
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Lumen: 18 lumens per metre.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Cut points: Every 50mm for 12V version. Or every 100m for 24V version.
- Water resistant: Yes rated at IP65
- Approvals: RoHS, CE and FCC.
- Availability: 2 weeks. Shorter samples available from stock.
- Can be supplied fitted inside aluminium profile rails up to 2.1 metres in length.
- We stock a large range of power supplies ranging from 20W to 360W including IP65 and dimmable versions.
Alternatively we now offer a brighter rigid UV LED light bar which is available in 4 different lengths:
[click on the images above to view the product]