Sywell Depot: 99712 - Select Options
Expert HQ Rochdale: 419 - Select Options
Collingwood H2 Lite 500 CSP CCT Fixed Fire Rated LED Downlight 4W
Collingwood H2 Lite 400 CSP CCT Fixed Fire Rated LED Downlight 4W. With a colour temperature select-able switch that's conveniently located behind the bezel and high CRI as standard.
- Available in finish options: Matt Black, Brushed Steel, Chrome and Matt White
- Driver on a flexible neck
- Compatible with H2 Twist and lock bezels
- Single point source design
- Compatible with the Collingwood Smart range
- Three select-able colour temperatures: 2700K, 3000K and 4000K. Select-able with a switch behind the bezel
- Lumens: 390 lms at 2700K, 430 at 3000K and 430 lms at 4000K
- Lumens Per/W: 98 / 108 / 108W
- Wattage: 4W
- Beam angle: 55 degree
- CRI: >90Ra
- Dimmable as standard
- Fully fire rated
- UGR: 28
- IP rated: IP65 suitable for bathroom zone 1
- SDCM: 3SDCM
- Flicker free: Yes
- LED lifetime: 50,000 hours, L70 B10
- Position: Fixed
- Bathroom zone: 1
- Inrush current: 5A 0.15ms
- Install connector type: Integrated push-fit terminal connector
- Insulation coverable: Blown and rolled
- Material: Mild steel / V0 rated plastic
- Building regulations: Part B, C, E, P, L
- Manufacturer: Collingwood Lighting
- Guarantee: 4 Years
Specifications & Dimensions
Specifications Beam AngleSpecifications
Need help with choosing the right beam angle? Follow this link here to learn about beam angles.
55 Degrees Brand Collingwood Lighting CRISpecifications
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index. It is a measurement of how well a light source renders the true colour of an object compared with natural daylight.
Rated out of 100, with daylight scoring a perfect 100. Lights with 90 CRI and above are classed as being high CRI. Lights with 80 CRI are the industry standard.
90 Ra Cap Type Integrated LED Colour TemperatureSpecificationsMost of the LED lights we offer are available in the big 3 colour temperatures which are:2700K - Extra warm white has a warmer tone, like a halogen, although not quite as orange.3000K - Warm white is a mid range colour tone. Not as orange as 2700K and not as harsh as 4000K. This is the most popular colour temperature.4000K - Cool white (or neutral white), although clearer and slightly brighter than the others, it can make a room feel cold and clinical. Used correctly in the right environment it can make a room appear more modern.If you're unsure about colour temperatures we have colour temperature adjustable downlights available. These downlights contain multiple colour temperatures that can be changed either by a dip switch, wall switch or App. More information about them can be found here.If you want a brighter light then choose something with more lumens. The brightness difference in colour temperatures is barely 5%. 2700-4000K Dimensions Located Below Specifications Table Dimmable Yes Downlight Type Fixed Finish Fire Rated Yes IP RatingSpecifications
This is the resistance to dust and moisture. The first digit is for the resistance to dust and the second digit is for moisture.Anything higher than IP44 can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2.An IP65 rating offers a higher resistance and is generally used outdoors.An IP68 is fully water resistant and can be submersed in water, up to 1M in depth.
IP65 Insulation Coverable Yes Life Expectancy 50,000 Hours Product Type LED Downlight Series Collingwood Halers H2 Lite 400 CSP Sku DLT5514000+RB359*** VoltageSpecifications
AC standards for alternating current and DC standards for direct current.
Mains voltage is 230V AC and has a tolerance of 10%, some products are 220V or 240V AC which means they can be classed as mains voltage.
DC voltages usually require an LED driver to convert the mains voltage AC into low voltage DC. Popular DC voltages are 12V or 24V DC.
230V AC Warranty 4 Years Wattage 4 W
- Cut Out: Ø 64-72mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Maximum ceiling thickness: 40mm
Q & A
Q & A
- DLT5514000+RB359BLK - Matt Black
- DLT5514000+RB359BS - Brushed Steel
- DLT5514000+RB359CR - Chrome
- DLT5514000+RB359MW - Matt White