Aurora BatPacPro LED batten fittings are the ultimate low energy, cost effective alternatives to fluorescent. With a fully integrated LED light source and LED driver, Aurora LED BatPacPro incredible energy savings over fluorescent and come with a 5 year guarantee.
Available in 3 popular frame sizes to replicate existing 4FT, 5FT and 6FT fittings, they can be ordered in standard or high output versions. With high output versions designed to replace twin tube fittings.
Aurora LED BatPacPro light fittings can also be supplied fitted with a microwave sensors to allow further energy savings to be achieved. Also available with emergency back up, please contact us for further information and we will provide a competitive quotation.
- Wattage & Lumens:
22W 4FT (1170mm) single = 2600 lumens
33W 5FT (1470mm) single = 4000 lumens
39W 6FT (1735mm) single = 4700 lumens
43W 4FT (1170mm) twin = 5200 lumens
63W 5FT (1470mm) twin = 7500 lumens
73W 6FT (1735mm) twin = 8800 lumens
- Mains voltage and supplied with everything you need including an integrated LED light source and LED driver.
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Knockouts for cable entry on both ends
- IK08 rated impact resistance
- Push-fit terminals and clip-in gear tray for fast installation
- Multiple BESA mounting points (matches traditional fluorescent)
- Adjustable light detector from 2-50 lux for microwave option
- Adjustable hold time 5 seconds to 30 minutes for microwave option
- IP Rating: IP20 - not recommended for wet or dusty environments
- Finish: White
- Colour temperature: 4000K Cool White
- Colour rending index (CRI): 80
- Beam angle: 120 degree
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting